Your registration on the site and its use means that you agree to the terms and conditions of this online Contract. Please do not press the button "I agree" if you are not familiarized with the terms of this Contract. Clicking "I agree" button means you are familiar with all the terms of this Contract and agree to it. Please be aware that clicking the consent button has the same legal force as the signature.
Definition of terms:
- Online shop - www.aptosshop.ge
- Product - product posted on www.aptosshop.ge;
- User - the person who has passed the registration;
- Registration - Electronic process for identifying buyer and receiving other necessary information;
- Authorization - the buyer's entry into the user's personal area;
- Buyer - a person who purchases the product from "APTOS" LLC through the online store;
- Seller - LLC “Aptos” which sells the product through the online store;
- Service - a service of delivery of the product at the spot that can be accomplished by a seller or a third party, under the seller's responsibility.
- In order for the user to use the service offered by the seller, he/she must pass the registration procedure.
- The user must submit true and accurate information during registration and update it in case of its change. When presenting incorrect information the seller is authorized to erase or block the user. The existence of incorrect information excludes any responsibility of the seller.
- When registering a legal entity, the full name, position and telephone number of the person responsible for the order shall be indicated. Also, should be provided the identification code, legal and actual address of the legal entity.
- The seller is entitled to request additional documentation in the registration process, in case of failure of submitting of which the seller is entitled to erase or block the user.
- In case of successful registration, the user must confirm his/her identity by email address or mobile phone number, the possibility of choosing of which he/she will have at the end of the registration form.
- The user will receive an email with the activation link (activation validity period is 24 hours, after which the activation link is no longer valid, but it can be re-requested);
- On mobile phone the user will receive one-time code, sent to his/her mobile phone via SMS (the activation period is 24 hours, after which the code is no longer valid, but it may be re-requested);
- The information, submitted by the use, is kept by the seller. The seller is obliged to keep the user's information confidentially, except for the cases envisaged by the legislation.
- After successful confirmation of the registration, the users will have the possibility to pass the authorization by means of their e-mail address and chosen password. During authorization the user will have possibility to memorize his/her own password and in the case of forgetting of the password, it can be restored by means of the email address or the mobile phone number:
- The user will receive a link to the email address that will transfer him/her to the password reset field;
- The user will receive the code on the mobile, which he/she will enter in the field, appeared on the web page during resetting of the password;
- The user will be able to deactivate his/her account at any time, and his/her personal data will be completely deleted from the web site base.
- Product order and purchase conditions:
- After passing the relevant authorization on the web site, a user will be able to view full information about the desired product (according to the purchasing rights) and its purchase through the following stages:
- Choose a product;
- Select size (if any);
- Choose amount;
- Place the product in a personal basket;
- Transfer to the purchase process;
3.2. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of the order.
3.3. It is prohibited for the buyer to purchase the product for its further sale. The product is intended only for personal use and professional activities.
3.4. The product will be deemed to be purchased from the moment of reflection of the amount of the money on the seller's account.
- The price of product:
4.1. The product price is indicated on the seller's web site.
4.2. The price of the product includes transportation expenses.
4.3. The price of the product also includes VAT.
- Product Delivery Conditions:
- If the buyer performs the actions provided for in Article 3, after coming of the specific date, from 00:00 am to no later than 13:00, the product is supplied to the specified address, on the date of its acquisition. If the day of purchase coincides with a non-working day or holiday, the product will be delivered on the next working day after non-working day or holiday.
- If the buyer performs the actions provided for in Article 3 from 13:00 to 00:00 of the same day, the product is supplied to the specified address on the next day after its purchase. If the next day of purchase coincides with a non-working day or holiday, the product will be delivered on the next working day after non-working day or holiday.
- Terms, indicated in paragraphs 5.1 and 5.2 of this Contract shall apply only to delivery of goods in Tbilisi. Delivery of products in regions and other cities is carried out within 2/4 days after the purchase of the product. If the day / days of purchase or delivery of the product coincides with a non-working day or holiday, the product will be delivered on the next working day after non-working day or holiday.
- The seller is responsible for the risk of damage or accidental loss of the product during transportation.
- Product delivery terms shall not be considered violated if the delay is due to the existence of a third party (transmitting company), irresistible power or other circumstances.
- The buyer verifies the packaging of the product immediately upon its reception and accepts the product by signing the relevant document, confirming that the product had no injuries and the product was supplied in appropriate form.
- The buyer is entitled not to accept the product if he/she finds the following defect: damaged primary or secondary packaging, period of validity or other disadvantage, which makes it impossible for the buyer to use the product.
- If the buyer accepts the product in accordance with the procedure indicated in paragraph 5.6. he/she loses the right to return the product to the seller. The parties agree that the contraindications indicated in the product guidelines, which may appear after the consumption of the product are not considered as a defect.
- The rights of and obligations of the buyer:
- The buyer is obliged to:
- Follow the conditions under this Contract;
- Use the online shop only in accordance with applicable legislation and the present document;
- Do not create more than one account for personal use;
- Do not transfer his/her own account to another person;
- Do not infringe the intellectual property of the seller and rights, related to it;
- Take responsibility for all the actions that he/she will accomplish on the site of the online store;
- Immediately correct the changed registration information in the user's personal area;
- Pay the cost of the product.
- The buyer is entitled to:
- Cancel the online store account;
- Do not accept the products if the seller has delivered a defective product or a product that the buyer has not ordered.
- Require the change of the product by the seller in accordance with Article 6;
- Provide the seller with immediate information about technical error or inaccuracy detected during registration, authorization or placing of order.
- The seller's rights and obligations:
- The seller is obliged to:
- Transfer the product to the buyer in accordance with the provisions of this Contract;
- Transfer the buyer materially and legally flawless article;
- Deliver the product timely to the buyer;
- Supply all documents, related to the product;
- Provide information about difficulties in the delivery of goods.
- The seller is entitled to:
- Block or delete the buyer's user account if there is fraudulent / incorrect information provided by the user, in case of violation of Article 9 of this Contract or in other cases envisaged by the legislation.
- Use the contact information indicated by the buyer for various advertisements and offers.
- Intellectual Property:
- All results of the intellectual activity of the seller that are used and posted on the site, including trademarks, designs and patents, are intellectual property of the seller or he use it legally without damaging others' rights. These rights are protected by Georgian legislation and international acts. The use of intellectual property (including site visual elements, symbols, texts, graphic drawings, illustrations, photos, videos, programs, music and other objects without a seller's permission) are considered an illegal act.
- The intellectual property of the seller can be used by the buyer only for personal nonprofit purposes. In such cases, the buyer is obliged to protect the seller's intellectual property.
- The Parties shall be liable for the failure to comply with the obligations undertaken by them or their improper performance according to the rule, stated by the legislation.
- The seller shall be liable for damages caused by the buyer, resulted in by his intentional actions, including the breach of the stated procedure of storage of products.
- The Parties are also responsible for keeping confidential information. Confidential information is considered a commercial secret, personal data, etc. In case of cancellation of authorization, the seller is authorized to store the personal data of the buyer by means of respecting their confidentiality.
- Suspension of the terms of the contract or of action of any of them due to the force-majeure circumstances shall not be considered as failure to fulfill the terms and conditions of the Contract and will not result in the use of penalty sanctions.
- For the purposes of this article, "Force-Majeure" means the circumstances, insurmountable for the Parties and independent from their control, which are not related to the errors and negligence of the user and / or the performer and which have unforeseen character.
- In case of coming of force-majeure circumstances, the Contracting party, for which it is impossible to fulfill its obligations, shall immediately send a written notice to the other party concerning such circumstances and their causes. If the sender party does not receive a written response from the other party, it continues to fulfill its contractual obligations at its own discretion, relevance and capabilities and tries to find such alternative methods for the fulfillment of obligations, which shall be free of force majeure influence.
- Discussion of disputes:
- The dispute arising between the parties shall be resolved amicably within 30 days by means of negotiations,
- If the parties cannot resolve the dispute by mutual agreement, the dispute shall be adjudicated by the Tbilisi City Court.
- Guarantees of the Parties:
- The Parties guarantee that they will not violate the terms and conditions under the legislation and the present Contract.
- The Parties guarantee that they are concluding a contract, having a legal force;
- The buyer gives the guarantee that he/she is already 18 years old;
- The buyer guarantees that he/she is acquainted with and agrees to these rules as a legally binding document. The buyer also agrees with the electronic form of confirmation of the rules. The seller guarantees that he/she is registered and operates in accordance with the legislation of Georgia;
- The seller guarantees that he/she delivers the purchased product to the buyer in accordance with the present Rules;
- The seller guarantees not to transfer your authorization to a third party and not to disclose confidential information;
I agree, what I confirm by pressing the button.